Best Rate of Return on Home ImprovementsRecently homebuyers are more attracted to home's structure than cosmetic details.When updating or renovating you want to earn the most return for the investment. Based on 2017 data here are the top-10 home improvements for return on investment, according to Remodeling magazine's 2018 Cost vs. Value report:
1. An updated garage door will give a 98.3% return.
2. Adding manufactured stone veneer equals a return of 97.1%.
3. You will get a 82.8% return with a new wood deck addition.
4. Minor kitchen remodel will give an 81.1% return.
5. Replace your siding and get a return of 76.7%.
6. A 74.3% return will be earned with updated vinyl windows.
7. Giving your bathroom a universal bathroom design will equal a 70.6% return.
8. And a complete bathroom remodel usually earns a return of 70.1%.
9. When you update your windows with new wood windows replacements it earns a 69.5% return.
10. A new roof can equal a 68.4% return.